Osteopathic Sports Medicine Series: Assessment, Treatment & Exercise Rehab Strategies for the Spine and Upper Extremities
In the second part of our exciting new Osteopathic Sports Medicine Series. This three day seminar looks at the assessment and treatment options of common sport and occupational injuries for the spine and upper quarter incorporating exercise rehabilitation strategies and integrated manual medicine techniques.
This seminar aims to provide a link for the manual medicine practitioner to apply current knowledge and expand the skill set between clinical skills and prescribing comprehensive rehabilitation strategies.
1) To introduce the principles of assessment and treatment
2) Review the diagnosis of acute injuries and chronic dysfunctions of the spine and upper extremity.
3) To present the application of osteopathic technique, motor point needling, spinal and upper extremity taping techniques and protocols and other soft tissue protocols
4) Explore the epidemiology, mechanisms and assessment of chronic pain
5) To present and implement exercise rehab strategies for the spine and upper extremity
Dr Bruce Duncan (HVLA & Integrated Manual Therapy)
Dr Heath Williams (Exercise Rehabilitation)
Presenter TBC (Taping and soft tissue protocols)
Dr Phil Austin (Chronic pain: epidemiology, mechanisms and assessment)
Dr Jon Marshall (Motor Point Needling / Electrotherapy)
Course Dates: September 2-4, 2022
Course Times: 9am-6pm all days
Course Location: Melbourne, AU
Early Bird Tuition (ends August 5th): $890
Full Tuition: $990
Places Available: 30 places
|Location||Time & Date||Venue|
|Melbourne, VIC||9.00am – 6.00pm, September 2-4, 2022||Australian Shiatsu College, 103 Evans Street, Brunswick|