Fascial Counterstrain Visceral Course feat. Brian Tuckey
USD $ 1,139
This is a 3 day course featuring Brian Tuckey, PT (Physiotherapist), OCS, JSCCI, an internationally recognized expert and instructor in the manual therapy technique known as Fascial Counterstrain. Brian Tuckey will lecture the course from the U.S. via Zoom, with Teaching Assistant Syed Hussain physically present to assist students.
Fascial Counterstrain Visceral Course participants will learn approximately 65, newly developed techniques that alleviate abnormal soft tissue tension in the peritoneal cavity, pelvic cavity, thorax, visceral vascular system and associated fascia. These techniques will address viscerospasm, and hypertonicity of the visceral ligaments and vasculature which are responsible for many common complaints such as cervical pain, lumbar pain, sciatica, medio-scapular pain, and irritable bowel syndrome, gerd and more. Newly published research regarding the sensory and contractile properties of fascia and fascial proprioceptors will be reviewed as a physiological rationale.
– Origin of Visceral SCS
– Overview of Visceral Anatomy
– Research regarding the sensory and contractile properties of fascia
– Clinical Applications of Visceral SCS
– SCS techniques for the pleural dome, thoracic viscera, upper abdominal viscera, lower abdominal viscera, pelvic viscera, and associated fascial tissues.
– Improve knowledge of visceral anatomy
– Improve knowledge of the visceral vascular system
– Learn to recognize visceral dysfunction in the body
– Gain proficiency in the treatment of visceral dysfunction utilizing newly developed Strain Counterstrain techniques
|Location||Time & Date||Venue|
|Melbourne, VIC||9.00am – 5.00pm, July 23-25, 2021||Australian Shiatsu College, 103 Evans St, Brunswick VIC 3056|