Fascial Counterstrain for the Lymphatic/Venous System feat. Greg Zadow (U.S.)
This Fascial Counterstrain of the Lymphatic/Venous system (FCS LV) has been developed by Brian Tuckey, and explores the newly discovered entity of lymphatic / venous dysfunction. This condition, identified by the presence of lymphatic and venous tender points, is essentially a vasospasm of the large lymphatic/ venous vessels of the body. Symptoms include myalgia, tendonitis, bursitis of all kinds, headaches, sinusitis and most fluid related conditions such as sinusitis and lymphedema are related to venous & lymphatic dysfunction. Treatment of this type of vascular dysfunction using FCS restores the normal “pump mechanism” of the lymphatic system and dramatically improves venous drainage in the affected areas including the spinal cord and cranial base. Patients typically report instant pain reduction and notice a marked reduction in edema / fluid symptoms immediately after applying these techniques.
• Physiological rationale for vascular dysfunction
• Anatomy and Physiology of the Lymphatic and Venous Systems
• Research regarding the contractile properties of Lymphatic System and fascia
• Clinical signs and symptoms of venous and lymphatic dysfunction
• FCS techniques to correct venous/lymphatic dysfunction of the trunk, extremities, organs and regional bursae.
• Over 80 newly developed techniques will be presented for spinal cord.
• Improve knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and function of the Venous & Lymphatic System
• Learn to recognize lymphatic and venous dysfunction in the body
• Gain proficiency in the treatment of venous & lymphatic dysfunction utilizing newly developed Strain and Counterstrain techniques.
|Location||Time & Date||Venue|
|Melbourne, VIC||9.00am – 5.00pm, October 17-19, 2022||TBC|